Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hellooo...

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM....


alhamdulillah, i'm still be given the chances to write on this blog.. well tonight.. I would try to continue my story-morie.. about my classmate from the english course that I have taken now.. so,, to start with that, I will comtinue to Sin Fu.. she is a very cheerful girl,, she was the first girl that approached me on my first day in the class.. sometimes, she is quite funny.. she knows how to make everyone laughing and she always has many stories to tell everybody.. I hope I can be a cheerful person like her so that I will easily become a friendly person..Amin...




then ,,,we will continue to wei Li... she is a quiet girl.. but she is very smart.. she is from the university that I had been admired before I entered my new field of studies..huhuhuhu.. but sincerely,, I know that I have been given the best for me after all..


so,, continue with Crity... I think she is the eldest amongst us.. becoz she already has fiancee.. hehe.. while most of us just on the way to continue our undergraduate studies.. she was so talented and smart to I thought.. becoz now she is having her master studies..huhuhu,,waaa so smart o00.....hihi...
I always pray for my success in order to be success like every success person I met..^_^  Amin...


oh.. I had already forgot about one guy from our class..huhuhu.. I'm really sorry Ing..well, he is a kind guy, and also always has a story to tell us.. the funny thing about him is that,, he always wet when he reached the class.. although it was not raining that time.. maybe it is his trademark..'being wet person',,huhuhu,, sorry.. I'm just kidding...(I just wrote like my blog will be read by a lot of people.. hehe)


all people I've met will able to teach a lots of new things for me..InsyaAllah...^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment