Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just an opinion from Me......

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....
(caution!!!= there will be a broken english here)


well, tonight, I am in the mood of criticrizing people... somehow this evening I was being pushed by myself to watch the malays movie entitled ' 7......'.. from this movie, I realized that, now I know why there were a lot of baby dumping cases nowadays.. 


as a teenager, I am definitely agree that we the teenagers are easily to do what we see as an interesting activities,, especially when we were been exposed with a new stylish trend life.. (actually in the social life mostly).. most of us, really desperate to have partner. although we know that 'that' person will surely not be our wife or husband later on... 


however, return to the movie I mentioned just now.. In dat movie, I watch dat, there were certain part of the movie are showing the 'sexuality sensation'.. I mean, that the movie show how a woman being raped.. how it supposed to show that to the public?? I felt very miserable and a kind of scared when I watch that scene.. Oh MY GOD.... I am really sorry for watch that accidently.. not only that scene..there were a lot more about sexuality..


I really do not understand what the importance of this'sensation' scene.. all this will just destroying the mind of our teenagers,, including me..!...I am really sure that the movie was not the only one that had such type of scene.. ohhhh.....what to do... nowadays, people hve been so open-minded that they dare to make such movie to be shown in public especially for the teenagers and children... I'm only a blogger.. who is me to criticize about that right?? hoping that someday, all the people will realized our mistake b4 it's gonna be to late for that...Amin.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment