Saturday, May 21, 2011

my mOtivation....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim......


as da introduction of my blog... I'm just very excited to write on what had made me, myself, became so excited to change myself into a new ME.. well, for dis sem break.. my dad sent me to enter an English programme under the BRITISH COUNCIL system.. and my first impression of it was.. that dis english course would making me more miserable about my english. so,, the first class of the course, I was able to found out that I was da only malays in my class... waaaaa... so sad for that actually,, but at da same time.. I felt very proud n grateful that I had been given the chance for a new experience...


and in dis small class..(there were only 7 of us for dat class).. I able to meet sort types of people.. All of us has a different behaviour and dis making me more excited..hehe.. So, I shall introduce all of them through my blog although they will never know that I will making a story about that.. And absolutely, I will not introduce them using their real name for that.. ^_^..


the first one will be Emily.. dis girl is a very cheerful girl and she always has her enjoyful time in teasing our teacher(our teacher was from English country).. She always talk nonsense but everytime she did it, everyone in da class will laugh of her jokes... I always pray to be a person who can make other people happy like the way she did..Amin...


the second one is lee bok.. this girl, when I was first time met her, I thought that she was so shy..same like me.. bcoz.. both of us were so quiet in the class.. but when it time for the 3rd class,, we started to chat with each other and I found that it's wonderful to be friend with her.. She is a good girl,, for me,,I think that she is a type of girl who is very loving to her family and have a close relationship with her mother.. sometimes,, her mother willing to accompany her during the 3 hours session juat bcoz.. lee bok has difficulties to drive in the rain.


so,,, there are 4 more people.. I think I will just continue about them next time.. I have work to do now... have a nice day to all the people that knowing me.. may Allah always bless all of u....Amin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment